Christmas song miming on Teams/Zoom
Sometimes it is fun to play a game where you can move around. In this game the students can move and sing as much and as loudly as they want. But the class will not hear a thing – and they have to guess what song each group is miming from their compilation of silent videos.
- The teacher divides the students into groups of 3-4.
- In groups, the students record themselves miming the first verse or two of their favorite Christmas song.
- The students send the clip to the teacher.
- The teacher shares one clip after another with the whole class.
- The students guess the songs in the chat or on a piece of paper.
The first to guess correctly wins!